dreamplex configuration

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,247 times. The last Post () by jhelliwell86.

• ive set this all up, joined the site and added the server but everytime I try to start the plugin it crashes??

what kind of crash just a simple crash lol.!! you have USB inserted . did you mount did? swap fille enabled?

• My Plex Server streams from my NAS to my Duo2. It has been setup to share Movies, Music & Photo's but only Movies shows up on the Duo2's DreamPlex Menu offering. Does DreamPlex only do movies or am I missing something basic in my setup?

• The url I used was myplaxapp.tv for the connection type but you can also just discover it on the local network with the blue button in servers

- - - Updated - - -

my.plexapp.com sorry

When I installed before it would give me green screen on most of the choices yet things like On Deck would work but if I scroilled to fast I got green screen.
    Not had chance to try your url but I put username instead of email so Im hoping that's the problem will post the results in a bit.
    Any idea what version of Plex you used and was it stable?

Andy.

• Ive used the one on the vix feeds and the newer one in the thread for it and both are ok i did have an issue with it hanging or not finding media so i removed it from the pc im using and installed it again and it seems since , its good to have have set a few friends up with it on e2 another option when nothing is on

• Ive used the one on the vix feeds and the newer one in the thread for it and both are ok i did have an issue with it hanging or not finding media so i removed it from the pc im using and installed it again and it seems since , its good to have have set a few friends up with it on e2 another option when nothing is on

Ive got it on the Nowtv box working fine but this is on my old Dreambox 800hd box. Just another option but frustrating it doesn't work perfect or not at all.
    Will have a play later and hopefully get it working. I knackered up my box yesterday and it wouldn't flash from web browser so I had to do it the old fashioned way on desktop pc. It doesn't help that its a Ferrari sim so limited to decent images. Got it working again with an old Dreamelite Phoenix Edition image.
    One thing I didn't do was mount a usb so will also try that.
    Thanks for the help.

Andy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!