Newbie Oscam Query

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 704 times. The last Post () by pari.

• Hi Guys and gals.

Great help and advice on site. Case of information overload sometimes. My brain hurting now.

Getting there with Oscam, just ironing out few things that I have not been able to find via search option.

1. In Oscam under Readers, How do I select what cards( hops) I want to recieve from a Server? i.e my Provider has 2 hop 1 and 5 hop 2 and 10 hop 3 . How do I select which hop I want? i.e I want hop1 and hop2 services but not hop3

and

" Under user cfg do you guys use Hostname setting? i.e host from which user connection is allowed ......

Thanks in advance
    Dm800

• first check in cccam php info all cards details

then which card u want open it in oscam reader by putting there provider example if u need sly ita then type 09cd or if u need just slyuk then 0963

then put port with provider in oscam config then make user account in oscam and start viewing on box

• Got it cheers. But what if I have a Reader that says "CONNECTED (1 of 5 cards)" from my provider. I can php info all cards details but how do i get all cards ? provider has not blocked them at his end but I'm only getting 1 of the 3.?

Cheers

• if they are same caid cards not worry just do it as i said

if u need other cards to which ur provider have
    then add like this example
    caid = 09C4,183D,0500,0963,09cd

in oscam config add different port for each caid cheers

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!