I'm a little confused :-(

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 533 times. The last Post () by reboot.

• Hi guys brilliant forum and site... Has helped me a lot but I'm a little stuck, I currently have an icecrypt s3700 with pkt hyperion v3 loaded and mgcam133.. I recently noticed I am unable to watch one encrypted channel and record one at the same time as the recorded one just freezes my emu after a dew seconds.

After some searching I have manged to grasp that dual recording can not be done on mgcam for what ever reasons and I think I need oscam?

Can anyone tell me the version that I will new and how I can transfer my line over from mgcamd 133 to oscam and if it is even possible?

Thanks in advance karl

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!