oscam/cccam , entitlements

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,383 times. The last Post () by predator.

• hi guys, im having problems, my local card notupdating entitlements, blockemm-unknown = 1 blockemm-g = 1 blockemm-u = 0 and blockemm-s = 0 . and i try to force update on card by putting back in receiver and following the giude i seen. but all to no avail. any ideas guys, 3 days before all my entitlements run out

• i am thinking as said before your provider has made changes. I don't run the same card as you in your country but i would never use cccam to pass emm to the card you have . just my advise

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• oscam/mgcam best way for your card m8

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• could you have a look sometime m8.. as the days slip by, im losing the rag, fags not lasting long either.. i crack if card dont update before deadline day

• chill out pred . its only a card !!! has it updated fine before ?

new2

• as well as having auto update set in oscam have you enabled/disabled emm's in cccam ?

new2

• all you need to do is install mgcam to your satellite receiver . Then in your oscam.user file create a new user for the mgcam client with au settings enabled. In mgcam once you install it it has example newcamd.list file to follow for the correct format.

thats it

new2

• DISABLE EMM : no
    EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
    thats in cccam.cfg and oscam user disabled = 0 so thats all ok lads, anything else we can check. thanks for help

• pred post your oscam.user & your oscam.server files in vip section . omit boxkeys though

new2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!