Emm

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,146 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hi guys
    I wanna know how often do emm's update??
    Currently mine saying 05/03/14
    Do they update when close to that date or random??
    Many thanks mate
    Ps some1 told me about mgcam config which does updates regularly,is that correct??

Thanks all

• when you get close to 4 weeks to expiry then you need to start watching and if you get close to 2 weeks from expiry then you need to make sure your bills paid and your setup is correct dont leave it till the 11th hour like most do then expire these cards need looked after you need to babysit them these days

• when you get close to 4 weeks to expiry then you need to start watching and if you get close to 2 weeks from expiry then you need to make sure your bills paid and your setup is correct dont leave it till the 11th hour like most do then expire these cards need looked after you need to babysit them these days

Could you pls explain more whats u mean by setup is correct???
    Thanks

• Could you pls explain more whats u mean by setup is correct???
    Thanks

Meaning to aquire emm if your dates are what they are and you have updated already on your server there should be no issue at all but if you are new and this is straight out the sly box your server setup may not be correct to update automatically this is what i mean , dont allow your dates to come close to expiry without checking all eyes on board
    :83:

• Meaning to aquire emm if your dates are what they are and you have updated already on your server there should be no issue at all but if you are new and this is straight out the sly box your server setup may not be correct to update automatically this is what i mean , dont allow your dates to come close to expiry without checking all eyes on board
    :83:

Thanks mate
    This is a new setup which was connected few wks bk an emm's are the very first ones.so how do I make sure that server is setup correctly for these updates??
    Thanks buddy

• Thanks mate
    This is a new setup which was connected few wks bk an emm's are the very first ones.so how do I make sure that server is setup correctly for these updates??
    Thanks buddy

have you got emm with this setup if not post your configs and they can be checked , if you are using oscam you can log emm to see if you are getting them , i will be away soon but one of the staff will look for you im sure , if you are posting them take out passwords etc ,if your card has updated in th server already i cant see you having an issue but you wont update for a week or 2 now you are well ahead

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!