mgcamd1.35 to oscam some advice please

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,222 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• i have eagle with oscam and sly card

i have tm600 with CCcam_2104+newCS1.67 and tring card !

which would be the best way to use mgcamd1.35 to send entitlements to oscam ? or can i use newCS1.67 to send entitlements

should i download mgcamd135 to eagle from panel and configure internal share ? or use mgcamd1.35 in tm600 to send entitlements to oscam in eagle

i'm getting confused and not sure where to find mgcamd1.35 config file ? is that the same as newCS.xml file

so here i'm asking advice about how to configure oscam to recieve entitlements from mgcamd1.35

:baffle::baffle::baffle::doubt::dribble::embarrassed::surrender::45::47_002:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• sorry to be a pain i'm sure its down to me being an idiot ! i have searched the forum and dont seem to be able to find an answer ! perhaps i'm just not getting it ! ( i have got adult A.d.h.d though but thats another story lol :waaaht:)
    i am trying to get my sly card to update using oscam !
    So far i understand i need to use mgcamd1.35 to send entitlement to oscam
    i just cant suss out how or find anything to go on ! any pointers would be much appreciated ! i think mgcamd is old now ?

cheers
    Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• thanks for the reply Ten ! i sometimes wonder how i've got this far with another display of inability to even search the forum properly ? lol ...... :beated:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!