im struggling guys

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,638 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Ok guys had this box delivered today, done 5 days reading and I am really struggling to understand what im doing here!!

ive set up the box the the newest BH images and my problems are everything cant set up my motorized dish its not seeing the sats or not moving to correct position ive had many boxes and if put setting as usals and put in all sats which I can get on my other two boxes!!

the box is moving the dish but say I want it to go to 28.2 east its going to due south!! and so on its missing or not hooking on to any sats but if I put my fix *** dish on it picks it up but only 400 channels!!,

also ive never had a e2 box before so im struggling with the FTP and soft cam and mgcam I want to put a nline in the box but where do I start.

guys sorry for all questions im normally good with these but the box has really boxed my head!!

• ok Thanks for this am I right in thinking I need Filefilla for any of this as ive downloaded it and im up and running with it not sure how to use it.... I have installed talkunity in xbmc but the likes of 1 channel, icefilms and mashup not there! sorry guys thanks for your help Master G

Just a quick one Softcam Oscam & MGcamd for BlackHole Prismcube

How to install Softcam Oscam & MGcamd for BlackHole Prismcube

This is where I am very stuck I already download the files like said and read the thread but I cant get my head round it like I said ive got filezilla but I don't know what to do

I no my bad so sorry thanks for help in advance.

Read the sticky in the tuner section, and its not really helping me if I put it on a fix 28.2 im ok but only picking up 415 channels I have a spiderbox on the moto or dish and it pick up every sat from 30w to 45e and on 28.2 pick up 1000 channel. my head is up my ......

• So after been up most of the night thinking wtf am I doing I am back on it. I have the basics! I have puTTy on my laptop I can see how I login to root of my box I just would like a tut on how to put say from the beginning on how to put files from FileZilla or from putty on, I have downloaded the giant addon pack and I've put it to USB root, do I extract it or do I leave it zipped? Do I also need the USB in the box and then log on from my laptop? Also need to no where to put softcam Oscam file I've downloaded. I no it all might sound like he's not read anything but guys I've been reading for days. Also once I've done it i will be able to do it again. We all need a push in right direction. I want to get it right so plz guys spare a few minutes and give me your knowledge

• Sounds if you are trying to do everything at once. Which of course is gonna be very overwhelming when dealing with unfamiliar tech.

Start of by getting your dish moving to desired sats etc. I'd not worry about addons just yet.

I don't own this box (yet) so can't help you out. Tempted to get one for a play though.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

• I have it pointed at 28.2 east with a fixed dish. I wanted to put it on my 1.1 moto dish but will sort that out when I have other bits sorted ie softcam I don't quite understand the PuTTY or Filezilla yet on the Putty side of things I can get so far into box but I cant put password 0000 for some reason and I can get in an open certain files in filezilla but I don't know where to start like you said its very overwhelming on my box also its only showin say signal 49% on channels on 28.2 but on my spiderbox 9000hd its showing 98% on same dish Im not to worried about that but only getting 415 channels!! also its first time with a box where you have to use putty/filezilla and that's the thing which I cant get my head around I think. I have looked for video tuts for this box but none for what I want to do ie set up with ***** so I can watch ****

• So I am starting back at the beginning at I am now using diseqc on moto only able to set up a couple of sats please guys as there's not much support out there the amount of views this thread has had there must be someone who is willing to give me a hand.

• Im in YORK and I am willing to pay someone to give me a lesson on how to set this up either over the phone and sending the correct files by email I have done that much reading up. if someone would like to help me either at my home or over the phone please get intouch a minimum of £20 beer tokens and if you can get everything I want and teach me what I need to know im willing to send via paypal or cash 30 or 40 I have such a head ache

• There is no need to pay anybody buddy, that is not what this forum is about...

I know how frustrating it can be waiting for help to come along but please be patient, you have to realise that this is still a new box to most and that the right person has just not come along yet that can answer all for you. All the tutorials that are available have been posted here, I know you are probably sick of reading by now but have a break from it for an hour then go back and try to sort one thing at a time.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!