Gigablue and ccam.cfg

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 852 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi.I am a beginner and I'have a Gigablue hd 800 combo if installed enigma2 image and italysat.Sono in the dark and I need a file ccam.cfg.Where can I buy it? Is There a post that explains how to edit and how to insert it into gigablue? Which software can I use to do these tasks? Thanks.Mario

• Official Post

Hi.I am a beginner and I'have a Gigablue hd 800 combo if installed enigma2 image and italysat.Sono in the dark and I need a file ccam.cfg.Where can I buy it? Is There a post that explains how to edit and how to insert it into gigablue? Which software can I use to do these tasks? Thanks.Mario

You need to read the forum rules again marietto67

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Thread Closed..

• I would suggest you look elsewhere. Since your using an anonymous proxy ID and you are asking about buying payserver lines you are not welcome here. People only use an anonymous proxy to hide their location if they have something to hide.

Nano

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!