Cannot connect to server

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 741 times. The last Post () by fadel777.

• Hello all.
    I have built an ubuntu server with an omnikey reader following thatfellows tutorial http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=16479 but cannot connect to it from my home network.
    I am hoping to subscribe to 5etanta and share, and would like my solo2 to update/activate my card.
    The server is running version 1.20-unstable_svn, build r8917. The solo2 is running cccam 2.3.0
    I realise my card has no entitlements yet but I presume I should still be able to connect to my server.
    Would like to make sure that everything is in order before i sign up as i don't want to miss any entitlements sent.
    Could anyone point me in the right direction?
    Thanks.

Oscam webif

• That is correct, can putty and winscp but cannot get my solo or ariva to connect. Ariva can ping using newcamd client but cannot log on with it or cccam. Solo can't log on either, according to the cccam webif.
    I am working today and wont be home till morning so will post my cccam config from solo then.
    I have a share from another member of this site and when i enter his line into my cccam config, the solo can clear his sub.
    I run tenbelow's blackhole 2.0.7 image with cccam 2.3.0, downloaded from linuxsat addons, if thats any help.
    I also have a linksys wrt54gs router (the version that cannot support dd-wrt) and have forwarded my listening port, although i have had problems with it in the past. Think i'll have to get a new router anyway as I don't think i can assign a static ip for my server with the firmware in the linksys (although it remembers it more often than not)
    Do I need to port forward within my own network?
    Do I need to use my no-ip address (i was only using servers ip) in the cline when i only want to connect within my own network?
    Thanks.

• Update.
    I managed to connect to my server using a new netgear router running dd-wrt.
    Are my solo2 configs ok to activate/ update my card?

Thanks

• hi I can't connect zgemma ftp I can connect when box is my house if box in my friend house it don't let me connect I don't know why plzzzzzzzzz help me thanks

• Hi I want to put cccam for my friend he gave me ip address but can't connect to box every time when I try to connect it say socket not connected

- - - Updated - - -

hi if i said to you put cline in my box how you put in does not matter how far you live some one put file in my box he was 100 miles away from my hopuse do you need any special programme?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!