Viasat SD / HD

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,261 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• On my Oscam server there is no problems with the Viasat regular channels, but on with the HD it's encrypted, howto fix that , i have a correct boxid , but it must be something else.

Any ideas out there ??

• there is a second encryption layer for hd channels . |There are patched versions of oscam that use this method which is called a tweak key . However they are merely myth/rumours . The same tactic has now been used with irdeto for the nova provider. sd is fine but hd won't clear. I do not think HD on viasat will become public as not a very in demand card. But who knows i guess.

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• master G

Set the Label from Viasat OSCam to Nagra Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!