hyperion v3 WIFI problem

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,025 times. The last Post () by ramicn.

• Hyperion v3.

I dont know how to configure my WIFI (USB) stick on hyperion.
    I do all good and nothing when i search for wireles?
    What with Driver Setup RT3070 RT2870 RT5370? When i try to enable some of this 3 nothing heppend?
    What i need to do?

• I take it the WiFi device is supported and is based on the chipset in which you are installing the driver for? Reboot after installation, have a look in your network settings to see if it is there and gives you the option to enter SSID and key. You would be better off getting a wireless bridge - this will definitely work.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• These definitely work " Amiko WLN-880 USB WiFi Stick (5dBi Gain)" had one of these on a amiko alien triple tuner running pkt version3.
    As soon as I pluged it in and rebooted the receiver and then went into adapter setting, it was there and put in the passwords and name and was up and running in few minutes. I had no need to install drivers.

Hope it helps

• You need to make sure your wireless stick is compatible with the image and that the image has the correct drivers for it. If its not supported by the image it doesn't matter what you do it will not work. Have you tried to see if the wireless stick works under SPARK?

Nano

• You need to make sure your wireless stick is compatible with the image and that the image has the correct drivers for it. If its not supported by the image it doesn't matter what you do it will not work. Have you tried to see if the wireless stick works under SPARK?

Nano

Wi fi stick works with spark

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!