Blade Media BM7000s - Setting up CCcam Cardsharing for first time..

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,178 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all,

I'm swaying towards a Blade Media BM7000s with a view to using a CCcam cardshare server for S*y UK channels only.

I do not have a current S*y subscription and am interested as a client only.

What is the process I would need to undertake? Do I just have to flash the firmware on the box via a usb stick, enter the hidden menu (by pressing 9991), typing in the server details i.e. an ip, port, username and password (or similar), and scan for channels / upload a channel list?

Or am I missing a few steps, what are these f-lists which are apparently complicated? Is there any more advanced setting up required?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this has been answered a million times elsewhere!

Regards,

ins1337

• You will need a image like the one below only a image with a "P" in the file name like this one blade-media-bm7000s-122p-08-04-11will give you access to the secret 9991 menu

http://linuxsat-support.com/ot…000s-122p-08-04-11-a.html

to add a cline or newcamd

Code
    To edit CSInfo.txt------------------The file lists all the slots from the Server List menu on the box, 24 slots total.Therefore to edit just change details to your account details using text editor like notepad, eg. looks like this:-slot0 ={name: Connection_0ip: test.ip.com <<<<<<< put here your server addressuser: username <<<<<<< put here your username/ID for serverpassword: password <<<<< put here your password for serverprotocol: cccam <<<<<<< write here either cccam or newcamd525deskey: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 <<<<<< only used for newcamd525, ignore for cccamfiltermode: autofilterindex: 0port: 12000 <<<<<<< write here your port for servertimeout: 3}If you are given cline its format is:C: [server address] [port] [username/ID] [password]When you have finished adding address/port/usernameID/password, save the file, put on USB key, insert USB key to box and go to:MENU> UTILS> DOWNLOAD, select CSInfo file and press OK.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• Thanks for your initial advice mate.

Sorry to be so simple - but what is a cline or newcamd? I was under the impression I could set it up entirely from the hidden 9991 menu?

Thanks,

ins1337

• You can set things up via the hidden 9991 its a slow way of doing things

a cline is what a c/s server will send you that needs to be add to the box via the 9991 menu or the way i suggested in my first post

newcamd is another form of softcam that the box can use

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• Hi just read your post. i want to set up my box with the info the c/s server has sent me using the 9991 method.
    he has sent me :- host, port, user and password.
    can u guide me as i have put these in but its not working.

Many Many desperate thanks

PS complete newbie sorry

• I think if you haven't done so already you might want to read the forum rules here.....

We don't offer support to members who use a payserver, and we ban anyone found to be running one........

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!