usb hub keep changing device id

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,594 times. The last Post () by sunlight786.

• hi, i am facing a strange issue here with usb hub on oscam.every i reboot pc the device id of the usb hub keep changing and that time when device id change oscam d,nt run.
    i did not have that issue when i was on cccam server.
    its only happening when i am on oscam as i am using 2 cards in usb hub. and i have to use device id in oscam.server to make card run

please any solution?

• this is a known issue with oscam using the smartreader protocol ( i.e bus:device id ) . The reason you didnt have such issue with cccam is because cccam assigns by usb port no ttyusb 1 2 3 4 5 for example. You can create rules for smargo in etc/udev depending on which linux distro you have. This then locks the smargos to the correct device id and never changes on reboot . Two factors 1 - linux distro & 2 which reader firmware version .

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• which card reader are u using ?

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!