oscam - updates - emms

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,475 times. The last Post () by sky pirate.

• hello m8s.
    i am running now oscam (reader) and cccam (server)
    before i used only cccam and i had my updates (emms) allways coming, never a problem.

oscam is all a bit diferent, i am not sure if its right configured about auto updates.

here is my config, you might can tell me what you mean about emms - updates.

oscam config

[global]
    nice = -1
    WaitForCards = 1
    logfile = /var/tuxbox/config/OScam.log

#logfile = stdout
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1

[webif]
    httpport = xxxx
    httpuser = xxxx
    httppwd = xxxxxxx
    httpallowed = xxxxx

[cccam]
    port = xxxx
    reshare = 1
    ignorereshare = 1
    forward_origin_card = 0
    version = 2.1.1
    updateinterval = 240
    minimizecards = 1
    keepconnected = 1
    stealth = 1
    reshare_mode = 0

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    au = 1
    boxtype = dreambox
    user = dvbapi
    pmt_mode = 0

oscam server

[reader]
    label = lowercard
    enable = 1
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963:000000
    boxid = xxxx
    detect = cd
    cardmhz = 357
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2

what do you mean, is it right?
    i want the updates coming from the dish go into the server box and thats it.
    no updating over clients, no need for.

should i use the figures in oscam config blockemms u,s,g or unknown?
    can you clear this abit.
    i was reading in oscam wiki, but not sure
    thanks
    el pirate:doubt:

• [cccam]
    port = xxxx
    reshare = 1
    ignorereshare = 1
    forward_origin_card = 0
    version = 2.1.1
    updateinterval = 240
    minimizecards = 1
    keepconnected = 1
    stealth = 1
    reshare_mode = 0

whats that bit ??????????

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• thanks, well this seems to be the implanted cccam cause my clients are cccam and i runs wonderful everything.
    just want to clear the bit with emms - entitlements if its right.
    what do you mean.
    thanks
    el pirate

• what you mean by implanted cccam ??????

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• well m8, tell you again, we made this me and a german guy, the card is read by oscam and the clients are on cccam. don´t know what i can tell you more.
    tell you again it works fine
    can u have a second look please.
    sorry my ignorance
    el pirate

• so do your users connect to oscam or you have cccam running separate for shares

new2

• ok to be honest, i am not too sure about this.
    see my user file, you might see more clear then sorry.

oscam user

[account]
    user = dvbapi
    pwd =
    group = 1
    au = lowercard
    caid = 0963
    suppresscmd08 = 1

user = xxxxxx
    pwd = xxxx
    uniq = 3
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 3
    cccreshare = 1

do you know what i mean, and waht do you think about this conf oscam-cccam?
    (pick tv works!)
    thanks
    el pirate:beat_shot:

• your user indicates the following

user = dvbapi ... this is oscam's built in client when using oscam in a linux receiver

user = xxxxx ..... this is an additional user that you or your friend have created uniq = 3 means there can be 3 logins with same user id .. maxhops & reshare irrelevant with oscam unless you using anticascading to limit ecm in card.

the item keeping your card updated will be the dvbapi user :36_002:

new2

• thanks for your help, and i had a look at the entitlements and they are all updated to middle of august.
    YES thank you
    bye
    el pirate:14_002:

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!