where can I find a free server

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,020 times. The last Post () by dirtydonki.

• I got a DM8000 with CCam installed and was wondering where I can find a free server where I can get B***B channels. I am new to this
    and have never tried this before.

I got a DM8000 with CCam installed and was wondering where I can find a free server where I can get B***B channels. I am new to this
    and have never tried this before.

Linuxsat-support is packed full of tuts & info on card sharing, to do this in a fair and acceptable way, you will need a card to share.
    It does not need to be the most expensive package/card that money can buy, as long as its worth a share..

As mentioned above, anything you get for free will be poor quality & unreliable..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Yes your quite right, payservers & their supporters are not welcome in this forum....

All info on this forum is free buddy, all of it! But what you are looking for is for someone to give you a line to connect to their server so you can watch sly for free..... well it's not going to happen, the clue is in the name "sharing"

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I want a free Bentley and a 5 bed detached house. Can you guys point the way please...... Notice I said please, so it's OK.
    I'm also new to this getting things for free

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• I want a free Bentley and a 5 bed detached house. Can you guys point the way please...... Notice I said please, so it's OK.
    I'm also new to this getting things for free

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wrong section, I’m afraid. Please try the Housing Department for the Homeless & Destitute down the corridor.

Sent from my second-hand Fujitsu laptop A Series using Microsoft Office Pro 2010

In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence

• Well this is the prefect place for a lecture on sharing.......great way to treat newcomers. I don't need any giveaways, always paid for my *** service but since I moved to an area
    where I cannot get *** with the crappy Thompson box with the size dish that I can use, I tried the DM 8000 which picks up all freeview channels perfectly where the *** receiver
    gets nothing. Seems the DM8000 has a much better tuner. So since I cannot stick the card in the DM8000 to get my paid channels, I had to cancel it. But it looks like nobody here
    can offer a solution so I will try to find assistance somewhere else. I don't mind sharing but I cannot even get *** working outside the footprint with the max dish size I can install
    so there is nothing I can share until I find a way to get a receiver working.

• Let me state from the outset that I am really, most sincerely sorry if anything I wrote in this thread offended you in any way. I am sure the other board members will feel the same also and want to step right up and give you a big cyber-hug.

There are plenty of threads, tuts on this very forum which would assist you in your quest to use your viewing card in your 8000 and then further share it with others but as you state you have cancelled it there's not a lot you can do apart from renewing your sub or finding an alternative arrangement coz no one is going to admit you to a CS group for free unless you are really lucky.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!