Installation problem of Mgcamd on Golden Media Hypercube

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,697 times. The last Post () by tester10.

• Hi to all,

1) After installing of “Oscam emu”, the files are distributed in the following directories :

/ usr / bin /
    / usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extension/oscamStatus /
    / usr/share/enigma2 /
    / etc / init.d /
    / etc / ppanels /
    / etc / tuxbox / config / oscam-Stable / oscam.server & oscam.dvarpi ..

2) After manual installing of "mgcamd1.35d.arm emu", the files are distributed in the following directories:

/ Lib /
    / usr / bin /
    / etc / init.d /
    / var / keys / Cccamd.list & newcamd.list ..

Then, using "Softcam / CI" shows the two emu "Oscam & Mgcamd"
    - The Oscam works
    - The Mgcamd does not work

I tried to copy & paste all the files located in "/ var / keys /" and put them in a folder I created "/ etc / tuxbox / config / mgcamd /". Yet it does not work ...

Please there's a solution?

Thank you infinement ...

• Official Post

- The Mgcamd does not work

Explain how it does not work and what you have tried so far.. Are you trying to connect mgcamd to oscam ? Have you edited box type in mg_cfg ? Copy and pasting configs to a new location will not work unless you modify the script in /etc/init.d/softcam.mgcamd.

Try using this version of mgcamd --> MGCamd on Hypercube

• Hi ,
    Thank you for answering ..
    First, I used the same emu " mgcamd1.35d.arm ."
    It contains 4 folders : etc, lib , usr, and var.
    I sent the contents of the first three folders to their destinations without problem with chmod of course .
    The 4th folders of the emu is "var" contains a subdirectory " keys " that did not exist on my STB .
    I tried to send it with its contents to the folder "var" of STB but it refuses.
    However , I found that there are in " var " a link of " Keys " folders but which leads it to the " usr " directory. So I sent the contents of the " keys " folders of emu to usr/key and apparently it does not work .

Earlier , I deleted the link to the " Keys " folders which exists in "var" and I created a " keys " folder to which I sent the files cccamd.list , mg_cfg ...
    Now, after activating the Mgcamd emu , it works ..

Please, I am looking for "Alternative_Softcam_Manager" (arm) for Hypercube. Does it exist?

Thank you a lot...

• Hi,

I did this operation and after reboot I go to menu then plugins, i found "AlternativeSoftCamManager" among extensions.

Unfortunately, as the picture shows, we see no icons of emus oscam and mgcam and when i want to manipulate, for example, restart emu the soft crash (green screen).

Cordially

• Hi can you be more specific?

i have done exactly the same thing

first bin in USR/bin chmod755 on mgcamd bin

second deleted link in var folder, then i created mkdir keys folder and pasted inside my newcamd.list + mg_cfg ( i left config on mg stb model as {13} which detects as ARM, is the hypercube CPU ARM ????? i tested others also but no success

thirs, uploded init.d scripts in init.d folder, also chmod 755 on both of them..

rebooted box, but no mgcamd starting, also the libcrypto added in lib folder, chmod755 on libcrypto but still not working

so i have tried starting mgcamd via telnet, but mgcamd shutdown .. gives me this log information, any ideas on what i might be doing wrong?

and it does not start at all..

any comments or ideas are welcomed..

and nop i am not using cccamd or cccam at all

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!