TSFlashBackup for Enigma2-510

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 908 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Hi every one,

I've got an old Image Gemini 2 -510 "Gemini2-510-dm800-20100721145005.nfi" on my (also old ) DM800 HD PVR- no clone- Box.

I made a clean Installation and the basic settings to be able to receive my bouquets and make some records.

Now, my concern is how to make a good backup of the flash image (100% .nfi-file), which to enable me to fully restore my Image vie Browser /DreamUp installation, if something wrong happens in the future.

I red this forum and found the Plugin STFlashBack - several releases, including those for SSL 84. However, the author ( or Presenter) put the following restriction which really bothers me: " probably not working with openpli and newnigma images due to different architecture of these images"

So, I've got to ask you , folks,

does somebody have tested or used for longer time this Plugin with the a.m. Enigma2 Image and, if yes, what were the results? Could this Plugin perform an excellent Backup (.nfi) resulting in a 100% restore of the Image , when needed?
    Many thanks for your kind support
    Have a nice day!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!