Where/How to buy a foreign subscription ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 536 times. The last Post () by gav99.

• If and when 0693 goes i can happily live with FTA , Feeds and Key's (when i get them working) after all i consider it all a bonus <
    I only ever subbed to sly so i could get access to the plethora of foreign stuff available ! :83: via share ! Awesome !!!

That in itself has woken me up to how good some foreign packages are and to be honest imo i think a few are actually better than MY UK provider ¬

So that brings me to my Question ?

How on earth do i go about getting foreign subs short of moving there ?

I don't want to break forum rules so if anyone can PM me a supplier they have used i'd be delighted .

I like the nordic providers ¬ They really offer good service compared to UK B5B.
    I have 1.8 dish and make use of it @ 4.8 sirius position.

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I have used TV Corner in France before now without too many problems. Its usually better to try and buy a sub from the country of origin as most sellers as you are probably aware always put quite a large chunk on to the subscription cost for themselves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!