How To Setup CCcam on Amiko Micro HD EMU/MCAS

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,748 times. The last Post () by Fiction616.

• hooper can u help me please i have amiko hd se box and wanted to get cardsharing please if u can help me it be grate thanks

- - - Updated - - -

can u help me hopper

• its pretty simple, download the emu fike from here http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=61868
    stick it on a usb stick and stick it in the box. go to the menu and go through the options until one says update from usb (i cant remember what its called but it wasnt hard to find). then once you flash the emu (you may have to unzip the file to the root of your usb) there will be a new option that says CA with a dollar sign on it. click on that and enter your c line details there.

• Im a real noob. Only recently got the amiko micro HD se. Was running on lavatronics but channels became scrambled for no reason. Tried updating firmware no joy. Says can't connect to server or server login failed. Along those lines. Is a server included in firmware? Where can I get a server?

• Do the emu files contain a server? Just try a different version of firmware. Relatively easy to find with a Google search and reading the reviews before you flash it. Do you have a server? I don't mind paying just don't know how to go about getting it up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!