Engineer Khan's Backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark 7111 - 30-01-2014

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,142 times. The last Post () by hafidh.

• Mates:

Here is my latest backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image for Spark 7111 Receivers. It is based upon latest release of OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image, OpenAR-P_OE2.0_211_alien_epl3-git-20-01-14_v2013-03-31-540-gb01d455. All credit goes to the OpenAR-P team for their hard work.

Cams:
    1. CCcam
    2. Mgcamd
    3. Oscam (Oscam ymod v18t48 )
    4. Camd3

Plugins:
    1. MediaPortal 5.0.6
    2. CoolTV Guide 6.4.0
    3. EPG Translator
    4. Wikipedia
    5. IPTV List Updater
    6. HDD Manager
    7. MyTubePlayer

Extra Skins Installed:
    1. dTV-Reloaded HD (mod engineerkhan15)
    2. dreamTV-HD (mod engineerkhan15)
    3. DreamMM-HD (mod engineerkhan15)
    4. nBlack51

Picons:
    About 3000 picons of Hotbird (13E), Asiasat 3S (105.5E), DishTV SD (95E) and Intelsat 20 (68.5E) included. (size=100x60)

How to install:
    1. Only use Spark plugin "e2_upgrade" to install this backup successfully.
    2. Extract it and copy "back_of_e2" folder on a USB Flash Disk.
    3. Connect USB Flash Disk to your Spark receiver while the receiver is running in Spark.
    4. Go to Menu>Plugin and start e2_upgrade" plugin.
    5. Press OK button on remote, scroll down to "back_of_e2" folder and press RED button to select it.
    6. Press RED button again to start installing this backup. After some time installation will be completed.

How to Boot into Enigma2:
    1. To boot into your new Enigma2 image, power off your receiver from back side power switch.
    2. Now, while keeping pressed the front panel OK button on your receiver, power on again your receiver using back side power switch, after few seconds, you will see "Forc" on your receiver display.
    3. Leave OK button now and press channel down button on your receiver's front panel, you will see "En16" on your receiver display.
    4. Now press OK button and receiver will boot into Enigma2 image.

FTP and Telnet Login Details:
    User: root
    Password: root

Screenshots:

dreamTV-HD Skin:

dTV Reloaded-HD Skin:

DreamMM-HD Skin:

Plugins-1:

Plugins-2:

EPG Translator:

Wikipedia:

Picons:

If you like this post, press thanks button.

• This image does not contain Hispasat 30W but contains Hotbird and Astra. However, you may replace existing satellites.xml file in the image with a new one (having Hispasat in it) by sending the file to /etc/tuxbox using FTP (DCC or Filezilla softwares). For generating new satellites.xml use Sat XML Tab on top of this page.

• hi, i've installed the image on my amiko alien 8900, and i've got a problem! i can't see s*y italy channel, for which i've got a cc*am. i've activated cc*am from the plugin menu, i put the cc*am.cfg in /var/keys, but when i want to see the channels it says "No parse cannot emu". what's the problem, and can you help me?

edit: i can see the italian free-to-air channels!

• I agree whilst CCcam is in the build it doesnt seem to work on my Amilko SHD8900. OSCAM does work ( including by transforming a cccam.cfg as mrblondie says) ! If anyone has Cline working directly through the provided CCcam on an Amiko then please advise how.:69:

• hi mate i have downloaded this image to my startrak 2020hd but when its load remote dosent work but box buttons works fine only remote dosent work but when i go back to spark image it works fine.
    its there any setting so i can change and remote works its really good image.thanks

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7111 Backup

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!