No CA Error fix

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,507 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi all hop this helps someone ? right the brother inlaw brought his dm800 hd clone down my house with No CA Error on the display right away i thought bad flash but no ? i used dreamup with enforcer still no joy ? so i took the motherboard out and removed the sim card and then i saw the dry joints on the six pins from the sim card to the motherboard ? 3 on one side and 3 on the other resolderd them and them reflashed with dreamup all up and running now ?

• Official Post

My guess is that your brother in law had been inside the box and broke the connection himself, as a qualified electrical engineer i cannot think of any other reason for this. I know machine soldering in a Chinese slave labor factory can be of poor quality but not that bad. I recommend others reading this try the suggested recovery modes before diving in with a soldering iron.
    Next time you visit him hide all his screwdrivers lol, well done for getting it back to life pem1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!