Blade BM7000S Still baffled and channel less...???

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 910 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi guys, I'm still at a loss as to why this bloody BladeBM7000S box is showing all channels apart from fta as scrambled..We moved house last August and had it all reinstalled and for a while, all was good, then after a month or two,, channels were freezing...bloody annoying when you're trying to watch a grand prix, then everything packed up....before our line subscription ran out..!!!
    Anyway, as we'd just moved it got left for a couple of months with other stuff to do. Last week I bought a line on a months subscription ...thinking a month would give me ample time to get the b*stard working again. This was my first time at trying to input a line myself, previously I'd paid someone else to do it who now refuses for reasons best known to their selves to come out and help, or even sell us a new box...Obviously dont want our money..
    Anyway, I'm now on a second line issued by the same guy I bought the months sub from, and I've double checked I've put it in the Blade correctly. I've bought a brand new quality LAN lead to go into the Virgin media 'Superhub' which it worked ok with before, tried swapping over leads and back again (we've an LG 47 inch smart tv, internet works fine on that...), tried re booting box and router, and everything everything else I can think of. Gone through the beginers guide to Blade above meticulasly, but it still annoyingly keeps coming up with 'disconnected' in the 9991 menu' and all the sly channels are still frozen. I've spent a week at this off an d on and got no where..I've run out of ideas. Dont suppose anyone else has any or could the box be knackered? I don't know how to test it...It logs onto the internet from the menu ok....but I am baffled...and p*ssed off...Had the dish re aligned this week too by a guy who was interested in the card sharing stuff but had'nt done any as yet...Oh, and firmware and channel lists are up to dat too.
    Cheers alfarich156

• No support for pay server scum here mate.

These ruin the hobby for us and by supporting them by purchasing lines from them you won't get no help on this forum.

• The issue will be with the guy you got the line off ,your always going to have issues with payservers and they will sell you their granny and not blink an eye , nothing personal towards you but payservers are an issue for hobbyists and like most people you have had the misfortune of being involved with them , make sure the spacing is correct on your clne

C: payserver.con 14200 been caught

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• Its totally obvious you haven't read the rules, otherwise you wouldn't have made this post. I suggest you ask the scumbag you purchased the line for help, although i doubt any will be forthcoming. Payservers take your money and then run leaving you without any cash and a black screen.

Sorry we do not support payservers or the people that use them.

Thread closed.

Edited once, last by nano ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!