Problems flashing ViX backup

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,604 times. The last Post () by fhasj.

• Hi am very new to all this but enjoying the challenge. Have tried to flash upgrade image but won't have it. The 2nd image (not good for the kids) is ok

• Hi, I have tried to flash to box with no luck it starts to read stick but then goes into start. The other image (not good for the kids) works ok

• Just tested now all working fine for me try downloading again and using winrar for extraction and format your usb pendrive to FAT32 and then add the folder "vuplus" and all its contents to the usb stick it in the front usb slot power on the box

make sure there is no other usb sticks attached when flashing

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• Thanks for your input guys have got working by doing a factory reboot.Can you help me on another prob , igot the box with wireless usb have downloaded driver but still won't work. I am an old fart used to work on IBM main frame as engineer when they had transisters . this is all new to me.

• Glad you got sorted with the image fhasj

sorry i can t help you with the wifi as i have never used a wifi dongle on the Vix image i always use home plugs or Ethernet cable direct to the router there more reliable than wifi

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!