dm800 twin tunner

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,276 times. The last Post () by rgridou.

• Hi ; anyone knows : The best brands of USBTuner working perfect with DM 800 HD.

Shata

• i know USBTune some italian they use for digital terrestrial in Italy and work perfect if this what you means

this work ok on DM800

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• Thx cdr .. what I need is 2 add another tuner to my DM800 ..(as u know its must b a usb tuner), so I can able to watch and record @ same time(28.8 E chls).

Shata

• hi shat , not possible buddy . i tried a dvb-s2 usb tuner on mine and it just brought the box to a standstill . just dont think these boxes are powerful enough to do it for dvb-s2 via usb . Friends have used dvb-t sticks fine however.

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Hello,
    I use Sundtek DVB-T-C and it works fine, they are developping specific driver for linux and they have big community on their forum. see on Sundtek - Das Unternehmen

I think that dm800 is powerfull enought but, it really depends of drivers and usb stick used...

Best regards,
    Rgr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!