VU + SOLO2 Cuts off out put to the TV

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 917 times. The last Post () by BaccHus25.

• I'm gona try to explain the problem the best I can..

When my Solo2 is running for few minutes it suddenly turns off output to the tv, I can still see the channel name on the Solo2, I can also change the channel names but it does not display on the TV. To get it working again I have to put the Solo2 on standbys and turn it on again. Last couple of times it has not worked. I had to shutdown Solo2 & restart it again to get it to work. I can see Solo2 standby and Shutdown menue from Solo2 display but not on TV.

It's been doing this for the last 6 weeks and does not do every day. Certainly does every 2/3 days. It's progressively getting worst.

I'm running BH 2.0.8.1 with Ram 35% Flash 56%. Solo2 was bought from the Sponsor on 22.06.13. I can work out what's wrong with it. Can you guys suggest anything?

I'm just wondering if any one else has experience this problem with their Solo2?

VU+ SOLO2, VIX(latest image) Technomate TM-2600 Super Motor(28.2E - 30W), Triax Dish 1.1m.

• have you got HDMI CEC Setup on the solo 2? if so check the setup of HDMI CEC this might be your problem

i have a solo2 and never seen this problem sum one else on here may be able to help your further mate

• Thanks for your thoughts, ive HDMI CEC set up and checked it again but can't see any problem with it. I had the same set up for last 6 months. This problem only start happening for last 6 weeks or so. Funny thing is it happens only few minutes after I turn SOLO2 on. It will stay trouble free all night after first mishap..

VU+ SOLO2, VIX(latest image) Technomate TM-2600 Super Motor(28.2E - 30W), Triax Dish 1.1m.

• Thanks Budd, I'll try turning off HDMI CEC. There is timer but that's the issue here as TV never turns off. TV has notification system to let me knw if it's turning off etc.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!