PaphosAL's Commando 15.0 Backup Scotland

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,022 times. The last Post () by matrix11.

• hi stevejo no i understand that as have comipiled a 15.0b image i was just wondering if this ver was 15 or 150b and if oscam ver updating i have tried alot of the
    new ver and getting emms but not updating im using ver 6059 and have no bother with it updating but would like to upgrade to a more upto date ver thats why i asked :)

• is this ver of oscam updating card as have tried a fair few ver lately ? and what ver is this image is it 15.0 or 15.ob ?

The thread header clearly states that it is v15.0 which was the latest version available at the time when i posted this backup image...however an online update will upgrade this image to the latest available version which is currently 15.0b.

Oscam was also updating 0963 cards on this image yes(tested) as stevejo says people get impatient when they do not see emms being written but its mainly because they dont understand that particular emms could be blocked depending on how configs were setup.....unique is the only allowed emm within the configs of this image which can now take days to arrive !

MK

Edited 3 times, last by Mee®kat ().

• as i said im not new to seen have build a few ubuntu servers as well as used other forms of hardwear and understand how cfgs work .

If you are not new to the cs scene and also building linux servers then what is your question? i am finding it hard to understand what you are talking about/and or what you are asking,,,,if you know how configs work then what is it you really are asking? confused.com.

• hi ya Mee®kat i think we got off on the wrong footing :32_002: i had asked two questions and they have been answered by your good self
    1st was .. was the image 15.0 or 15.0b
    2d was the ver of oscam getting emms and wrighting them to card
    you said yes to both and thats it sorry if i came accross in a bad way there was nothing ment in any way :)
    in relation to oscam ver i have tried quite alot of newer ver and found i was getting emms but not wrighting to card just i would like to try get a more uptodate
    ver that will do both.i downloaded your image backup so testing it at min good work by the way...
    i have uploaded commando 150b with oscam and cccam if you would like to take a look all so a edit of an modern oscam tpl file you may like
    kind regards
    peter

• master G

Added the Label DM500 Images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!