strangeness with SRG V5 card and internal reader

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,882 times. The last Post () by panachoi.

• I have a dm7020hd, and an SRG V5 card. This card works fine in an Argolis Triple Reader via USB with oscam (all versions so far, up to r9024)

I have MASSIVE problems with this card on the internal reader, but only with oscam (it works properly with CCcam). Revision 8635, 8835, and 8853 work (cannot test AU until the next EMM comes in); 8974, 8999, 9024 and 9502 are unable to read the card correctly. Different cardmhz and mhz settings make no difference

oscam.reader

Basically, in the non-working versions, I get the error:

I've attached the logfiles (debug=55) from both working (8835) and non-working (9502) revisions, with the card in the lower slot (sci1); I'm hoping somebody can help, and wondering if anyone else it experiencing this problem...Its appears to a problem with oscam and the dreambox internal reader, as it works with older revisions (and up to 9024 in the Argolis Triple!), just not newer ones but I'd like some kind of comfirmation before I open a ticket at streamboard.

• Just in case anyone stumbles across this one: Internal readers (at least in dreamboxes, dont know about others), need the following entries in oscam.server:

Code
    cardmhz                 = 2700
    autospeed               = 1

You don't need to set mhz anymore. A full, working entry looks thusly:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!