Mini vu+ duo boot problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,043 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi can anybody help me I am totally stuck. I have a mini vu+duo, it is stuck in stand by mode. I have tried flashing with usb, the usb is busy for about two minutes but nothing happens after reboot. if I press the control the light flashes on the box. I can hear the hard drive power up when the box is turned on, that and the red light. I have tried to do it via rs232 with vu util, I get to 80% then stops. I was able to connect to the box via Ethernet until I tried to flash it the first time with usb, I have tried three versions of vu util and a few different images. I just know what to try next.
    Thanks

• witch, image . and mini vu solo is clone mate not genuin vu

• Hi rami, I know it is a clone. It was running with the latest black hole, it started of by sticking at the loading screen now it is stuck in stand-by. I can't get it to show on my network, would this be why I can't flash via vu util?

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!