Music juke box help !

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 545 times. The last Post () by ninja_geezer.

• Has anyone got the music jukebox working in the uk ??
    nearly every song i select it says no link (or something similar)
    is this also our silly isp blocking again ?

• I agree. I told ghe author that I thought it was a great addon but because he does it another country it works for him but for uk users it doesn't? ? We dont know why but thats the way it works. When he 1st added it to tsmedia it worked great but for some reason it jhst stoppsd. But I find some do work while 90% doesn't. A lot of queen dont work but live at Wembley does...well some fail. I think I found hey jude from the Beatles worked but the who didn't. But like I said the author informed me thats it works off YouTube so we need to find out why in the uk its 95% limited to work for us

Hope that makes sense lol

• I agree. I told ghe author that I thought it was a great addon but because he does it another country it works for him but for uk users it doesn't? ? We dont know why but thats the way it works. When he 1st added it to tsmedia it worked great but for some reason it jhst stoppsd. But I find some do work while 90% doesn't. A lot of queen dont work but live at Wembley does...well some fail. I think I found hey jude from the Beatles worked but the who didn't. But like I said the author informed me thats it works off YouTube so we need to find out why in the uk its 95% limited to work for us

Hope that makes sense lol

Yep that's exactly what i found i spent an hour or so last night on it , just fancied a bit off the foo fighters and not one worked, got some guns and roses working and some kings of Leon but most did not work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!