box says wrong card for box

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,080 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hi, think I missed an update or something, all my channels stopped working, so I put card back in the original box and its say, wrong card for box, but its the right box, the entitlements dates has 23.03.14 one has 13.2.14, I did cancel some channels, the canceled channels dates expired on the 3.2.14, I didnt enable au until 6.2.14, my bt sport isnt working either so was going to fone them and say its off, has anyone heard of this happening before
    dreamuser

• Usually this message means you missed an update mate ¬
    Best thing now is to use a thompson sly hd box i believe or get an SD box _
    If sly repair the card to a newer type box you may not be able to share premium channels _

What ever happens your switched OFF at the moment and you need to get switched back on by calling them or using there website to update your card.

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• make sure your oscam server settings are correctly configured ¬ AU ON ect

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I hope they are, I have the reader name in the user au slyuk and if I goto reader edit, it says au provid: 1F1F1F, it normaly au ok, I always just remove the reader name to stop au and just type it back in wen want to au, ok I call them and they want the info out of box, software ver, card ver, serial num, he wants to pair it to box again, if he does that will card b locked or should I just leave it and see if it gets the next update from sly, what should I do, will I let him do the pair
    dreamuser

• Ok an update, looks like they added the new pairing, they foned me back and took all the info, the card ver etc, I kept the card in my server and the cccam showed it got 4-4 emm, all my normaly channels are ok, like gold and comedy cen etc but bt sport is just blank, I tryed the card in the original*box and bt sport is now working, but not working if I put in server, I dnt get it, I dnt think my sly box has updated its firmware so i didnt think it would work until it did, o well now to cancel bt sport... so wat im trying to say people, dnt feed your box after midnight and DoNt let your entitlements expire or you could have more that just gremlins in your house lol
    dreamuser

• Ok an update, looks like they added the new pairing, they foned me back and took all the info, the card ver etc, I kept the card in my server and the cccam showed it got 4-4 emm, all my normaly channels are ok, like gold and comedy cen etc but bt sport is just blank, I tryed the card in the original*box and bt sport is now working, but not working if I put in server, I dnt get it, I dnt think my sly box has updated its firmware so i didnt think it would work until it did, o well now to cancel bt sport... so wat im trying to say people, dnt feed your box after midnight and DoNt let your entitlements expire or you could have more that just gremlins in your house lol
    dreamuser

in your sly box details second from botton see if you have receiver id details if you have the pairing is done

• i had a look. in settings -> systems details, the verson num ..4f31a9 and receiver id.. F 2BF48683, Does that mean anything,
    dreamuser

This means the box you are using is installed with the latest firmware and that your card is hard paired to the receiver....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• the card wasnt even in the sly box wen he did the pairing, so it took the update in my server, ok will have to cancel now, so 1 card down and 1 to go.
    thanks for replys

• no i meant i only put the card in the original box for like 20sec to test it, because it stopped working in my server, it came up wrong card so i took it out again, so took out and put back in my server, when i foned bt sport, it was in my server, in the cccam emm list, it took 3-3 emm so the update was done by cccam/oscam, after update bt sport didnt wrk so i put back in original box for like 10sec and tryed bt sport and it was working, so they paired it in my server .
    dreamuser

• as long as you have sly box on they can update firmware that was your trouble , then you go on insert card in bingo your done for , lesson for all never connect cox cable to the sly box with or without the card

• yes i left box on, but i didnt put card back in box until away after i checked bt sport wasnt workng, heres wat i did, my card stop working in my server, so i turned sly box on, then put card in and it came up wrong card for box, i took back out, it was in less than 30sec, i put back in server, i called bt sport and told him my dish was moved and had no signal for 6 to 8 weeks and now my bt sport is off, he said it need to be paird to box again, but he said he would try something first and he would fone back in 2 hours to see if it was on, but it wasnt, so i turned sly box on to give him the info he wanted, but kept card in server, he did what e had to do and said it should be on, but told him it wasnt, he said it can take a hour or two, so about 20min later, i got 3-3 emm and all my non premium channels came back on, gold sly living etc but bt sport was still blank, i give it about 4 hours and still no sport, so i put in box for 10sec to see if bt sport was working and they were, i didnt think that 10 sec in box could update ur card, and it wasnt in wen he did the pairing, but no now, keep box off, il just cancel card now, dnt want to add bt sport to my other card incase they kill that to
    dreamuser

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!