help with icecrypt s3700 chd

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 853 times. The last Post () by teknokat.

• hi all, just purchased the s3700chd , it had 28 degrees and 19 degrees programmed in, before i get too far in front i had some problems with ny last box and my 1 metre motorised set up i.e not always remembering sat positions, i have not ruled out moter problem, anyhow i started my set up of the box, i tuned in 28 degrees and all the channels worked fine i then went to 19 degrees and no matter which transponder i put in i could not get moter to move both with usals and diseque 1.2, i carried on with 13 degrees and it locked on and dowhloaded channels ok, i then did 1 degree west and 4.8 and 39 degrees all spot on, i was so fed up with the 19 degree problem i deleeted all channels on 19 degrees but it also took astra 19 degrees out of my sat list , i have tried lots of times but i cant get astra 19 settings to move my dish,i once remember with an older reciever if you deleted all channels on a satallite you could not set it up again without a factory reset i wonder if this is the same . i did not want to go down the factory reset route just yet, any help very welcome, yours teknokat.

• hi all, problem solved,there must have been a bug in the 28 degrees database file i installed ,its a shame it sorted all 28 degree channels into favorits, i cant find any other reason so i did factory reset and scanned all sats and channels in normal way and dish moter is moving and storing fine, anyhow back to watching telly. teknokat:40_002:

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!