My vu duo will not let me flash image via usb.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,045 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi, My vu duo will not let me flash image via usb. I have tried the bootloader, nothing happens. I was using BH 2.0.5 back up. I have ftp and deleted enigma2 folder and some others but cannot flash image. Please help

• Hallo delwar,
    download a new image, format a memory stick, put the image file "VUPLUS" complete with all its files on the memory stick.
    turn off the VU duo swith off the switch on the back of the VU put the memory stick in the front USB connection, switch on the VU from the switch at the back and watch the information on the front pannel and when asked push the O.K. button on the VU and wait about 1/2 uur, if you do not have a O.K. button on the VU then just wait and see if the memory stich is being read by the flashing light on the stick.
    Hope that this is helpful, i have a clone mini VU+duo and this works for me.
    Sucess

cockney_pride

• Hi, My vu duo will not let me flash image via usb. I have tried the bootloader, nothing happens. I was using BH 2.0.5 back up. I have ftp and deleted enigma2 folder and some others but cannot flash image. Please help

Try a different usb stick, Vu can be choosey at times as to what brand you use to flash, also make sure that nothing else is connected to the box by usb.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!