Moto GP Where to Watch Upcoming 2014 Season ??

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,049 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• Hi Guys,

I know I heard BT Sport were showing upcoming Moto GP 2014 season, do we know if they are showing all 3 classes ?
    Are they keeping Toby Moody and Julian Ryder from British Eurosport ?
    Also what other Satelites are they showing this on please also wondered as there has been pre season testing and another to start soon will anywhere be showing it ??

• This was said in January.

Former Eurosport MotoGP commentator Toby Moody will not be tranferring his voice to the new BTSport operation for the 2014 season. He took to Twitter earlier on today to state he is not in the running for the job. He has been the Eurosport voice since 1996 alongside anorak and colour man Julian Ryder. "I will not part of the UK commentary line-up for MotoGP in 2014. I've worked on MotoGP for 18 years, something I'm very proud of. I'll still be around so will see more great racing. I will return to a TV screen near you very soon; you guys will know first when I do," Moody Tweeted. Speculation still surrounds who will take over, with smart money going on a Steve Parrish/Keith Heuwen commentary team and Matt Roberts and Neil Hodgson looking after studio/pitlane duties. BSN wants Ian Wheeler in pitlane for the show. - See more at:

Code
    http://www.bikesportnews.com/news-detail.cfm?newstitle=Moody-out-of-running-for-BTSport-MotoGP-commentary-job&newsid=11104#sthash.eWt22hcM.dpuf

Sent by pressing buttons.

• thats a real shame i liked toby Moody and Julian Ryder wonder who there gonna get hope its not like written above with steve parish Nooooo lol
    does anyone know of other channels on other sats that will be showing free practice etc including races ofcorse ??

• Just found out that Mediasat in italy have lost coverage of Moto Gp guess what its gone to S*y Ita*ia

Really ? what channel exactly Carmine ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!