***box Mini Solo firmware screwed

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,126 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• ***box Mini Solo firmware screwed

I have a ***box Mini Solo. It was working fine, but looking at the website given for support, Welcome to the Frontpage
    Downloaded a "secret chip update" and since running it the box does not give a display on power up or respond to
    the network interface.

as instructed I ran the program to load UPFLASH120227.bin

Then Erase126.exe

Then the file secret SOLO-120229.bin

Switching off and on as instructed. This all seemed to have worked. (I've done it again to be sure)

Although the receiver seems to flash firmware normally from a USB stick and it ends with a flashing green light, it does not run any more.

Suggestions most welcome !

• you could go thru a number of these poor quality boxes and have nothing in the end to be honest , youll be best off paying more and having a proper supported box , if it was me it would be going in the bin , not the answer you are looking for try send it back to the seller for a refund if possible

• I am closing this thread as there is no support for clone boxs's here
    The old cliché "you get what you pay for" comes to mind here buddy..
    Most all clones are sold purely to make money, not to build company reputations and support with upgrades & fix's..
    Unfortunately I would agree with Stevjo's advise.. Learn your lesson and move on..

Read through forums and compare the massive support for genuine box's to the problem pages of sh1tty clones and all will become clear..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!