Dreambox 800 HD no new image works

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 855 times. The last Post () by dirtydonki.

• Hi there

I have DM800HD and I use Sif Team image Koala with Barry Allen 5.2. Everything works and I wanted to upgrade to the newer Sif Team image or to newnigma2 4.0.8. I installed both using DCC E2 1.5 and rebooted. Starts to boot, screen shows with loading progress bar and it doesn't move at all and it doesn't finish booting.

I read about new loader and I have it, v 0.84 loader is on my DM800HD.

What else could be wrong? Old images that I have, work ok (Sif Koala and Open Pli 2.1).

My box is not a clone, it is genuine DM.

Yours

Jerry

• I should imagine you have to install an o.e 2.0 image into the flash memory on the box before you can install one onto usb.

Nano

• OE2 does not currently support multiboot (BA/Meo).

Only way to run an OE2 image is in flash but you will need to use flashexpander or similar (depending on image of choice) to expand your universe especially if you intend to run a lot of plugins etc.

Be warned that if you do this you will no longer be able to run your 'old' images currently on the USB unless you flash back to an OE1.6 image.

Edited once, last by dirtydonki ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!