how to disable nline satelite share

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 655 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• you do not state which provider the N:line is giving???

for s*y uk
    try likes this to the lines of peers -> F: user pass 0 0 0 { 0:0:2 } { } { 0963:0 }

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Sorry guys
    I have 2 servers
    1 for *** uk
    1 for Europe

When I'm watching *** uk the euro server Nline shows but its not as good as the uk server

so I need to disable the euro server for *** uk

• Sorry guys
    I have 2 servers
    1 for *** uk
    1 for Europe

When I'm watching *** uk the euro server Nline shows but its not as good as the uk server

are these people you share with??

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Sorry guys
    I have 2 servers
    1 for *** uk
    1 for Europe

Sometimes but not all the time you can try putting your favored line at the top and in your case sly at the top.

Whats more than likely happening is your euro server will have loads of hop 2/3 etc and also hop 1 where times might drop as low as 50ms which might kick your euro server into action and then shoot upto 500ms or something.

My advice would be to convert both of your lines to cws and give mgcamd a shot because i have tested a similar setup to yours and mgcamd selected the most stable connection.

MK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!