Setup help HDMU E2 on IceCrypt S3700CHD

• Hi All,

I am looking to tweak this box to my own preferences, but i am at a loss as to how to do it. So any help on the below questions would be great.

1. I would like to change the default behavior on boot. I would like to increase the default Vol (set under 50%) and change the channel that it boots to. Is there an xml or similar somewhere in file system as there is nothing within the menu!
    2. I would like to create my own Bouquet and also have it boot to that bouquet! is this possible?
    3. After struggling for hours trying to mount the HDD (I had to use telnet in the end to mount it!) i now can't enable a SWAP file as it crashes about 10 mins after every time. Is this necessary (I presume so as it is low powered) and is there a way of creating it in telnet?
    4. Can i change the EPG behavior? it defaults to a single channel view, i would like the multichannel view that you get from 1 press of the yellow button!
    5. Where can i find the Autotimer plugin!?
    6.Can i tidy up (delete/hide) the folder structure on my recordings page? - i just want to stop family members accessing stuff they shouldn't!

Sorry to bombard the questions, just want to get it right!

Any help or pointers really appreciated.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!