Clyde's Black Picons for 28.2 East

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,760 times. The last Post () by steveharman.

• Evening all here is some black picons for 28.2e.

These are not to be confused by MMC BLACK PICONS as the last up date I uploaded was a mixture of my picons and MMC black picons sorry about that ( @ pheonix and MMC ) i dont think they were impressed as they had a go at me on (WOS fourm) any way mine are attached on zip file. if any are missing let me no and i will fix these for you enjoy

• Evening all here is some black picons for 28.2e.

These are not to be confused by MMC BLACK PICONS as the last up date I uploaded was a mixture of my picons and MMC black picons sorry about that ( @ pheonix and MMC ) i dont think they were impressed as they had a go at me on (WOS fourm) any way mine are attached on zip file. if any are missing let me no and i will fix these for you enjoy

Nothing to do with me buddy, I just suggested as a way to keep the peace that you make your own thread so as not to confuse your work with MMC's, he on the other hand had a legitimate point about you uploading picons in his name.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Hi the STV picons are there I never updated the service reference numbers for them as my channel list is N.Ireland.

It easy to change go to STV then press menu,information,service reference then take the number down. Open the picons on Ur PC right click go to properties and change the name to the new number you took down and save that's it.

If you have any problems let me no and I will change them and post them later for you

• Hi the STV picons are there I never updated the service reference numbers for them as my channel list is N.Ireland.

It easy to change go to STV then press menu,information,service reference then take the number down. Open the picons on Ur PC right click go to properties and change the name to the new number you took down and save that's it.

If you have any problems let me no and I will change them and post them later for you

Great work Clyde! Is ITV Encore in your pack?

Cheers,

Steve

UPDATE: Ignore me, it is! ;-) Thanks again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!