how do i connect my wifi donlge

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,263 times. The last Post () by seasider.

• Afternoon guys
    i have a wifi dongle that came with my router i want to connect to my dm800 is it a case of putting in the dm800 and it will connect
    zyxell ngb334w is my router

sory if this is in the wrong section

some wifi donlge they are not compatible with dream you can try to configured not sure if will work
    i know vonnets work easy with any dream...if you do a search in the forum somebody else been ask the same question

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• i had 2 vonets and ive sent them back they didnt work for me getting them replaced but found the dongle for my router and thought it might work

i know vonets work on dreambox for sure if you configered properly..if vonets didn't work you should look at your wireless router could be is not strong enough for vonets to pick up!!

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• i tried xp vista and win7 nothing worked for me the vonets was picking up 100% signal from the router
    anyway they have been kind enough to take them back even though it was after 7 day return

so as we move on will look at home plugs now as here they are quite good

cheers for your time guys

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!