Racing UK

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,179 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• hi guys
    Few hours I done a sub on racing uk an they have sent me the signal but oscam still not clearing it says c dvbapi: can't decode channel
    has any1 got any ideas whats causing this??

thanks

• Did you see emm arrive ? have you got the new entitlement?try also remove ecm whitelist seems a few peeps still use them personally i dont see the point

nah mate entitlement isn't showing yet plus im not using whitelist.
    but done manu tv few wks bk an that came through fine after tweaking the config..
    thanks

• There should be no tweaking required buddy if you update ok in oscam you should get the entitlement fine ,you may neew to phone and check and if you have multiroom make sure its not been sent to the wrong box wont be the first time those muppets have done that

• There should be no tweaking required buddy if you update ok in oscam you should get the entitlement fine ,you may neew to phone and check and if you have multiroom make sure its not been sent to the wrong box wont be the first time those muppets have done that

I meant I had issues before so that's why tweaked config, I did ring em an gave card details again an was told signal being now which was few hours ago but still same issue

Edited once, last by P3pcy ().

• Restart oscam every few hours, I've seen that sometimes updates won't register in entitlements until after a restart

• No ident?
    also no account/user information...

could you pls explain in more detail pls

Your reader is a bit of a mess tbh but you should at least add 0963:000000 (ident)

No account/user information? you have not supplied information of an account/user that sends emms to update your card.

• mate as you say my reader is a mess how can I correct it???
    plus my update came through after 12hrs without doing thing..

here is my reader an user settings so could u pls tell what I need to change????

[reader]
    label = ***uk
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1

[account]
    user = ****r
    pwd = *****
    group = 1
    monlevel = 4
    au = slyuk
    caid = 0963
    keepalive = 1

thanks

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!