CCCam stops when I switch from 16.0E to 28.2E

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,221 times. The last Post () by vs2009.

• Hi everyone,

I've got one problem which I can't solve.

Everytime I make a switch from a channel on 16.0E satellite to any of the *** UK channels (basically the whole 28.2E satellite) CCCam just stops working.
    It continues normally if I select another channel from neither of those two satellites.
    The image is OpenATV 3.0 and the receiver Xpeed LX2.

Why does that happen? For instance, I can zap a channel from *** UK to another on 16.0E without any problems, but other way around CCCam just stops working (I can see the text in green at the bottom of the info bar disappearing).

Any suggestions?

Any help is much appreciated!

• The same thing happens if I boot the box and the last channel was one from 28.2E. Actually, nothing happens - blank screen all the time. CCcam doesn't start doing its thing...

• I think that you have to choose another version of cccam. I disable 2.1.3 and I select 2.0.9 cccam. I solve the same problem with bein sports channels and the rest of channels.
    Whener I choose to watch bein channels cccam was stopped to working.

• I think that you have to choose another version of cccam. I disable 2.1.3 and I select 2.0.9 cccam. I solve the same problem with bein sports channels and the rest of channels.
    Whener I choose to watch bein channels cccam was stopped to working.

I have the same problem that you with bein sport channels. I change the CCcam from 2.1.3 to 2.0.9 but the problem continous. Any idea?

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!