Amiko Spiel Help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,768 times. The last Post () by kojak.

• Hi, I have not got a clue where to start with the box, I had an amiko mini which was easy but I cant seem to locate any tutorials on how to set it up - I already have the lines just need to know how the hell and where to put them !!!

Any help is massively appreciated

Ta

• Hi, Ive managed to get the plug ins loaded (which is a good effort from me !) but now I need to manually add c:lines and have no clue how ?

Can anyone help ?

• Hey,
    Listen you need to tell me that what does c:lines means is it's mean if it's mean channel or satellite installations it's fine I m able to help you. Another thing you need to tell me which country you living at moment and also you need tell what kind of channel or satellite installations you want. Soon as you tell me those information I can go farther.

(Make sure may when you ask a question to somebody explain your question, write every everything in a full sentence. If you aren't explain anything in your question how does people going to help, because they don't understand what do you mean and what you need.)
    so my request for you please explain everything you need much as you can than people will going to help you. :thumb::14_002::welldone:

• I have a problem spiel mini:
    Hungarian accented characters does not appear on fair one
    youtube application the apparatus freezes, restarts then
    does somebody know a solution?

I can substitute replace "encoding.conf" file?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!