Problem with Turksat 42.0 e

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,163 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I have an unusual problem with turksat channels.While frequency level is 90% in most channels my picture froze most of the the time.My dish is so precisely tuned that I have no problem on other directions(Hotbird,Astra,...).Can anyone give me a solution?I am using VTI's latest image.

• I have an unusual problem with turksat channels.While frequency level is 90% in most channels my picture froze most of the the time.My dish is so precisely tuned that I have no problem on other directions(Hotbird,Astra,...).Can anyone give me a solution?I am using VTI's latest image.

Anybody home?

• What is strength and quality like. Is the receiver showing any BER errors?

You an have 90% strength and no quality. Its usually a sign of misalignment.

Nano

• What is strength and quality like. Is the receiver showing any BER errors?

You an have 90% strength and no quality. Its usually a sign of misalignment.

Nano

Strength is about 90% and quality is about 60 to 90 percent in various channels.The point is that the quality is 90 percent but suddenly it is 0 a few minutes later it is again 90
    percent and stable.One of my friends told me that it might be a frequency interference caused by wireless devices.I shut everything off but the problem is unsolved especially during daytime.PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION.Thx

• As you are motorised there is the possibility that it may not actually be aligned correctly. Just because you can get Hotbird and Astra doesn't mean its correctly aligned. They are both high powered satellites and can be received even when the dish is slightly out of alignment. I am guessing your dish alignment has too much or too little declination so basically the tracking is falling off the arc at the furthest east west positions. This is a common problem which is illustrated below.

Can you get anything of 39e? have you tried to get anything off 30w?

Generally interference from DECT phones or Mobile telephone masts only usually affects certain frequencies not all of them so you should be able to get something if that was the issue, it would also affect the other satellites you can receive so i doubt that is the issue. I honestly think your dish is not correctly aligned.

Nano

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!