Advice need please

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 391 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Am I right in saying you can get Vix team, black whole and Vti firmware for Vu+ Duo box

Wats the difference between the three and which one good to start with?

Thanks

• Yes, your exactly right. You can get ViX, Blackhole & Vti teams images for your Vu Duo.

The only real difference is that each image is made by a different team... they all more or less do exactly the same thing. Different layouts of the GUI (General User Interface) etc are the main differences that you notice first.

I would start with ViX, available here: Openvix latest images Build 808 is the one you want. ViX is very user friendly for a beginner and easy to navigate. If you need help on how to flash a new image to your box follow this tutorial:

How to flash a Vu+ Duo by USB

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• All the boxes come with the original firmware already I installed, but the sponsor will flash on (free of charge) either ViX, Blackhole, Vti or Openpli if you request it when ordering...

And if you send him a private message on here (PM) he will also give you a discount code to use on their website.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!