firmware

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,071 times. The last Post () by fatlad.

• Thanks Benkurd

Can someone explain this for me load S\W from 23.06or 27.06 softcam works ok also i'm looking for the latest s*y channel lists and bouquets.

Cheers

• Thanks Benkurd

Can someone explain this for me load S\W from 23.06or 27.06 softcam works ok also i'm looking for the latest s*y channel lists and bouquets.

Cheers

software for this box regularly changes and the sw dated 23 or 27.06 is the current most stable and supports softcam. als if you are after channel list look in the 'Openbox Tools & Channel lists' section of this forum.

• Cheers Protek

Downloaded the openbox channel list from here but still having problems sending it to the box, the box recognizes the usb now but still no joy. I really don't know what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks

• Ok, try this little list, only few favorites it is mine & working ....

Code
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=21LELNYF

** remember, you can also send the TP_PROG dbs file with the FTP **STBHD_LAN_MM** copy the file into the STBHD directory, connect & send it..reboot after.

• Hi again

Still having problems programming my box can someone explain this to me what just4 fun posted,

you can also send the TP_PROG dbs file with the FTP **STBHD_LAN_MM** copy the file into the STBHD directory, connect & send it..reboot after.

have not got a clue what it means.

Cheers

• yes that right
    but i say load S\W from 23.06or 27.06 softcam works ok

hi benkurd ive tried all firmware updates even yesterdays,so when i seen this post i thought great its what im after ,the softcam to work,well it still does,nt,and not only that my diablo2 with ipnosys 035 does,nt work. it tells me the diablo cam is in the machine but opens nothing,yet if i put it in my tm6800hd channels are working,please help me with this,ive read most post tried most post and still nothing,ive used u s b to upgrade it, nothing and even tried to dump it, usb upgrade says no file found and if i dump it,it says softcam ok. but i get SCRAMBLED SCREEN.

• Sorry i was in Schweiz... it is very simple.... with your receiver connected on internet & your PC:
    download the program STBHD_LAN_MM
    download the TP_PROG dbs file & copy it in the same directory than the "STBHD_LAN_MM"
    connect to receiver with STBHD_LAN_MM
    choose the TP_prog file in the left window
    send it & reboot
    I cann´t explain beder than this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!