XBMC getting it to work on my solo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 807 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• hi all, as it says above, i have been struggling with this all day.

i have the xbmc installed on my box.
    i am running bhole 2.0.3
    as far as i know i have all the xbmc software updated......:26_002:
    i down load and ftp to the proper folder (as specified in other threads on here) the addon i wish to use and it appears where it should.
    when i click on that addon it says i need to install certain scripts so i do as stated.
    then when i click on the addon again ... nothing happens, it just stays on the same screen with no messages or nothing !! :23_002:

i am not sure what or where i have gone wrong but something is telling me that it has to do with the software update, either i am missing something or doing too many.

for my cache i am storing it in media/usb/

i have read through numerous other threads on here but still cannot get it.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks,
    niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• First off you should be using a far newer image than 2.0.3 and secondly the solo has a very low amount of ram / memory so dont be surprised if it does not work very well if at all.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• i am on bhole 2.0.3. because i have always used ten below's backup images but he does not seem to do them anymore.
    as for creating the image myself i would not know where to start.
    i have looked on here but just get completely lost when i start.

are there currently any backup images that would be modern enough to run xbmc and that would have plenty of free ram

i have tried to update bhole on the box but nothing happens.

niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!