Amiko alien shd 8900 and superiptv

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,576 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all can anyone advise me on the siptv feature of this set top box I bought the box today and got cccam fully running and receiving my channels but I need to configure some sort of siptv I was hoping to get al Jazeera sports and bein sports for the premier league football do I have to subscribe somewhere ?

any help or pointers would be much appreciated thanks.

• i dont think, this reciever do the job, need mag 250 iptv plus ............by pm

read the rules no support payserver

• yes ok but for the free to air, sports i think is pay kaka....tv

• I don't mind paying just wondering if it deffo works and if anyone had any experience with it is there any free ones I can try with any type of content ? tbh the prices are very reasonable for the channels they provide as long as they run ok

also anyone any advice for best images I just have the stock spark image on it at the moment but it did come with 28.2 ready configured with a lis of favs just had to install the cccam emu and insert a cccam.cfg

so any images I should go for e2/spark etc

• I am closing this thread now...

Rami explained to you in post #2 that there is no support here for people wishing to use payservers/portals.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!