Wireless Dongle Help

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 627 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I've just got a Vu Duo +, used to have a f3 and the wireless dongle that worked with the s3 i can't pick up anywhere on the Vu Duo am i stupid and doing it wrong? It's not visible when search.

• Just got a Vu Duo + box with Vix team installed. Used to have a f3 and had a wireless dongle, Realtek 802.11N, when plug into my new Vu Duo + i can't connect? Does anyone how to connect a dongle to the box?
    Would appreciate any help

• Have you checked in menu/setup/system/network/device setup that you have selected wlan connection...

p.s I have merged the two threads you started about the same thing....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for merging.

Not sure if im been stupid but it says Newtowrk: LAN connection but nowhere is there a option for wlan connection?

• Ok you will need to download and install to the box drivers for your usb wireless connector to work.

Menu/plugins/download plugins/drivers...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks all sorted now. My wifi dongle was a realtek one but never came under the realtek driver so that's why it wasn't showing.

Thanks

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!