Xp1000 problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,302 times. The last Post () by conan1.

• Hi all,

New to this forum,

Having an issue with my reciever, when i try to stream my box at home from via 'blackbox liver' or open webif via VLC media player, the picture streams perfectly for around a minute and then freezes, but when you close VLC down and open it again it streams for another minute without any freezing.

Im using Fiber optic broadband at home where my Xp1000 is situated and broadband on my laptop in a differnt country.

does anyone know of any known problems?

details

Box
    Brand: MaxDigital
    Model: xp1000
    Chipset: bcm7358
    Frontprocessor Version: None
    Total Memory: 236108 kB
    Free Memory: 140212 kB
    Box Uptime: 4d 21:16

Software
    Kernel version: 3.9.1
    Firmware version: 2014-01-10 19:56:36
    Gui version: 2013-11-13

Tuners
    Tuner A: BCM7346 (internal) (DVB-S2)

any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong section.

Thanks.

• Same network is steams fine.

its just when i am streaming from a different country, i got my broadband upgraded when im overseas and still no joy.

i think its something to do with the BOX, maybe a configuration issue? im able to stream BT sports HD in my flat without any issues and i can stream normal *** sports without freezing from the box at home.

• See here is your abroad a lot like a second home get a slingbox pro hd and a dlink boxee or sling catcher for the client tv for a £200 outlay youl have no issues and be able to control the box like its in the same house ,ive used it on an f5 f3 sly hd and a solo 2 box and duo 2 not sure if there is an xp 1000 code but it would be worth looking as a sly multiroom box for it as the remote is identical , and you can watch everywhere phone tv pc no issues

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!