no webinfo on multics

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,357 times. The last Post () by jordansboy.

• Hi

I cant log into my multics for some reason. I put in ip:port but nothing happens. Yet I know its running. Can anybody tell me why this is and how do I sort

Thanks

• if I reboot server.. Webinfo is fine. Can log in. but after a few hours. I cant. But if I reboot again. All is perfect again. Any ideas why. I ve checked config and webinfo is enebled.

Thanks

• then you got a problem ....
    low ram on vps
    when it is stuck ... check resource info on the vps
    also if you have 2 many dead C/N/Cache lines ...sometimes mcs does this...first step when mcs goes down is when webif is down...
    also same isssue you have if you overload it with lines(max load 300)...if you put 1000-1500 N lines forget about webif :)

• also same isssue you have if you overload it with lines(max load 300)...if you put 1000-1500 N lines forget about webif :)

Is this through experience you are aware of this issue pmsl:)

@jordansbhoy which version of multics are you using? also is your multics on an external or internal server..if its external then i would try changing your http port and also change your login ids.

MK

• I been told I need to change version from r77 to an older version. May stop crashing prob. Can I just install r72 side by side.

• ok so how do I get rid of r77. Will I need a total re install of op system. Or would It work side by side.

Why would you want to run 2 different versions of multics simultaneously?

Has someone set this multics server up for you because to me it looks like you have some learning to do my friend.

MK

• nope ., I used to install script for r72. but changed it to r77.. Now I want to change it to r69 or any other version as I think r77 is the reason why its crashing. And yes I have some learning to do. Hence Im here learning.. ALl I need to know is. how do I change from whats already installed as in r77 to another version. I do not want to run 2 versions at the same time.. I want to change to another version..

What I need to know is. Do I just re install the same script with say r72 on it. or would it conflict as r77 is already installed. How do I get rid of r77

• nope ., I used to install script for r72. but changed it to r77.. Now I want to change it to r69 or any other version as I think r77 is the reason why its crashing. And yes I have some learning to do. Hence Im here learning.. ALl I need to know is. how do I change from whats already installed as in r77 to another version. I do not want to run 2 versions at the same time.. I want to change to another version..

What I need to know is. Do I just re install the same script with say r72 on it. or would it conflict as r77 is already installed. How do I get rid of r77

Nice post jordansboy...good luck with your learning experience !

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!